KING OF ‘94 TOURNAMENT RULES
DUKE OF '94 TOURNAMENT RULES
1. In Game Settings
2. Selecting Teams:
5. If there is a system malfunction, the game will restart with the score of the game and play the number of periods that were remaining (a partial period would count as a full period).
6. If a game is still tied after overtime is completed, then the game will be reset, and play will continue with the same teams until someone scores. (player injuries, penalties won’t carry over from the previous game).
7. Changing goalies: Goalies may be changed before the opening face-off and during play stoppages. You cannot change goalies during a face-off, or when a penalty shot is called.
8. Substituting for an Extra Attacker: This is the only time pausing is allowed during game play. The goalie can be pulled at any time when the puck is in the neutral zone or in your offensive zone. You must have control of the puck if you are pulling him when in your defensive zone. You can only put the goalie back in immediately after a whistle (before a faceoff).
9. Controllers will be provided, however you may bring your own controller, provided it’s an original game pad controller (no turbo options). Please notify us upon registering that you are bringing a controller.
10. Editing lines:
11. 6 goal mercy rule: Once a player has a 6 goal spread, at any point, the game is considered finished and that score will be recorded. Do not continue playing the game.
12. A ‘referee’ will be designated to resolve any disputes not covered under the rules.
(NEW) KING OF JAM TOURNAMENT RULES
1. In Game Settings
2. Selecting Teams: A coin flip will take place. The coin flip 'loser' must select two different teams that will play. The coin flip ‘winner’ picks their team from the choices provided and is the Player two for that game.
3. If the same two players meet later in the tournament, then no coin flip would take place. They would automatically reverse the previous coin flip results, so the previous coin flip winner is now coin flip loser. If they meet for a third time then they reverse 'coin flip results' again, and so on.
4. If there's a system malfunction, then the game will restart with that score and play the number of quarters that were remaining (a partial quarter would count as a full quarter).
5. If a game is still tied after regulation, then play will continue for each additional quarter until there is a winner.
6. A ‘referee’ will be designated to resolve any ‘disputes’ not covered under the rules.
7. Controllers will be provided however you may bring your own controller provided it’s an original game pad controller (no third party controllers etc.) Please notify us upon registering that you are bringing a controller.